22 Jul 2014 | 2 min Read
Author | 63 Articles
It was quick and easy. ‘T’ ate it with no fuss at all and I was free to go about doing my chores thereafter. Try this eggless french toast recipe for your todler too.
The morning we got back I had a few provisions in store thanks to my awesome in-laws thought I totally forgot to ask for eggs, T’s main breakfast item. I was too spent to go down and get some and it was far too early in the morning to order in any. So I made this version of french toast sans the eggs. It was quick and easy. ‘T’ ate it with no fuss at all and I was free to go about doing my chores thereafter.
This actually is a good alternative for when we’re out of eggs, next time I won’t sweat!
Here’s what you need:
1. 2 tbsp Rice flour & 1 tbsp Besan (Gram flour)
2. 1/2 tsp Powdered Sugar
3. Milk approx. quantity (to make a runny batter)
1. Whisk in the flours and sugar with the milk and make a runny batter
2. Soak a slice of bread
3. Pan fry in butter as you would a french toast
4. Pour extra batter on bread from the top if required
5. Cook till golden brown
Also read more about: Series of quick and easy egg recipes: French toast