6 Months Baby: Physical Milestones
Most babies cut their first tooth at around 6- 8 months, so always watch out for your baby’s first sign of teething. It may come along with a bit of distress (cranky baby, baby trying to chew on everything s/he gets around), but don’t worry that’s just a phase.
- Sits with own arm’s support without anyone’s help.
- Uses fingers and hands to pick and drag small things towards her
- Starts recognizing own image in the mirror
- Rolls in both directions
- Might begin to stand on feet with support
- Crawling backward before taking any step forward
- Plays and finds toys which are partially hidden
- Bangs and shakes toys
Explore the entire collection of articles: Baby's Health
If you are reading this article on our website and have an Android phone, please download our APP here for a more personalised experience based on your lifestage.
Read More On Baby