7 Months Baby: Physical Milestones
Most babies cut their first tooth at around 6- 8 months, so watch out for those first signs of teething. If your little one is trying to chew on everything you can offer a chilled teething toy to soothe those sore gums.
- Sits without anyone’s help.
- Rolls in both directions
- Might begin support her whole weight on her own
- Can reach out with one hand
- Has learnt to grasp objects
- Can transfer objects from one hand to another
Explore the entire collection of articles: Baby's Health
If you are reading this article on our website and have an Android phone, please download our APP here for a more personalised experience based on your lifestage.