Summer holidays need not be boring. You don’t have to resort to screen (ipads/ TV) to keep your child occupied and entertained. Here’s a new creative activity you can make your kido do.
What you need
- White cartilage paper
- 4 different poster colours
- 4 Cotton pom poms / balls
- 4 cloth pegs
- Cut the white cartilage paper in egg shape or any shape of your choice.
- Take the 4 cotton balls and attach them to pegs.
- Remove 4 different bright poster colour in a plate.
- Dip the cotton balls in different colour.
- Dab the cotton balls on egg as shown in the picture.
- Can repeat and make as many eggs as you want.
The activities are conceptualised and done for BabyChakra by Jesal Gandhi, Center Head, Bachpan Playschool (Thane)
Leave your comments below to let us know if you want to see more such fun activities!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Toddler Learning
If you are reading this article on our website and have an Android phone, please download our APP here for a more personalised experience based on your lifestage.