Pizza Thins Recipe
Make it sweet, make it savoury, the delight of the first crunch will always make it a winner! Try this pizza thin recipe today!
We went to a really nice cafe to dine the other night and among the many scrumptious dishes that we'd ordered, what topped my list was the single serve pizza square with rocket, goat's cheese and sweet potato. I am not a huge fan of goat's cheese but the whole combination hit the ball outta the park for us! The base was supremely thin and crisp almost like a wafer. My mind immediately started racing and figuring out what the ingredients for the base might have been, because this would make one hell of a snack for T. I mean imagine, the crunch with cheese, veggies and seasoning, bang, BANG!! T'd be hooked and I could bet my life on it.
I don't quite know what went in the base at the cafe but I concocted my own little recipe and it sure did come close if I can say so myself. I figured I can make jars of these and use them as and when I need to. There are a hundred things one can use as toppings. Make it sweet, make it savoury, the delight of the first crunch will always make it a winner!
1. 1 cup Maida
2. 1/2 cup Rice flour
3. 2 tbsp Olive oil
4. Pinch of salt
5. Pinch of sugar
6. A little water to bind
1. Mix all ingredients together and make a dough
2. Flour the base well, take a small amount and roll out super fine with a rolling pin
3. Use cookie cutters to cut the rolled out dough into the desired shape or cut into small squares
4. Brush some olive oil on the top and the bottom of the shapes
5. Pop into the oven and bake until golden brown
6. Use the quantity you desire with the toppings and cheese
7. Bake until the cheese melts
8. Store the extra thins in an air tight container for future use
Also read more about: Not Just Any Pizza Sauce!
Read More On Baby