Top 6 Lactation Counselors in Mumbai Who Moms Love
If you are an expecting mom or a breastfeeding mom, scientific advice from an authorized or certified lactation counselor can mean a world of difference to your breastfeeding journey!
To understand, why should you a consult a lactation counselor, click here
To help you make the right choices, we have handpicked a few who have good reviews by Moms and are easy to book through their various packages on BabyChakra:
1. Chanchal Khandelwaal - While she is based in Thane, she is open to travelling anywhere within Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane. She is certified by BPNI and has over 10 years of experience in this field.
2. Dr. Jui Shinde - She is a certified lactation educator, certified child birth educator and a hypnobirthing practitioner. She is certified from CAPPA - USA and has an experience of 3 years in this field. She is available for home visits anywhere in South and Central Mumbai.
3. Dr Manisha Gogri - She is one of the most senior and qualified practitioners in this field. She is available for consultation only at her clinic and is based in Powai.
4. Moms World Pregnancy by Dr. Lukmita Pawaskar - Lukmita Pawaskar is a certified Lactation support from Cappa and practises as a prenatal and lactation consultant. Her clinic is based in Thane and she is available for home visits in and around Thane.
5. Sonali Shivlani - One of the most affable, knowledgeable and senior practitioners in this space, Sonali is Cappa certified too. She is based in Khar and is only available for consultation at her clinic. But she consults online as well.
6. Dr. Rita Shah - She too is a very senior and well known prenatal and lactation consultant. She practises out of 4 locations in Mumbai - Malabar Hills, Girgaon, Khar and Mulund and is not available for home visits.
Do seek help with one of them in case you have any questions or challenges with breastfeeding.
Happy breastfeeding Mommies!
To book an appointment for Lactation Support. Click here.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Breastfeeding Tips
Read More On Baby