Pasta seems to be on T's perennial list of favourites. Works well for me because I can load it with lots of veggies mixed in with Stelline and he won't know the difference, for now that is!
Stelline is a tiny pasta variety traditionally used in soups and broths. I used it to make this cheesy pasta bake for T and it seemed to have worked well. I topped off this bake dish with a silky potato mash, the recipe of which I've shared in my previous post.
1. Zucchini, finely chopped
2. Onion, finely chopped
3. Mushroom, finely chopped
4. Garlic, finely chopped
5. Salt and Pepper to taste
6. 1/4 cup Stelline, cooked
7. Mashed potatoes
8. Olive oil
9. 3 Tbsp Cream
10. Cheese, grated
1. Sauté the veggies with seasoning in the olive oil
2. Once par cooked add the cream and cheese and slow cook for about a couple of mins
3. Pour out the mix in a bake dish
4. Cover the top fully with the mashed potatoes
5. Bake for about 20 minutes at 200°
All pictures in this article are original and have been contributed by the author.