Your Skin Needs Some Pampering Too
Its pamper me time from today! I have neglected myself since postpartum but now, I have decided to get my ‘relaxing and pampering’ time back. I decided to start with a soothing, moisturizing and relaxing bath with coconut oil bath melts with chamomile essential oil.
The many benefits of coconut oil for the skin as well as for the hair and scalp cannot be ignored! These bath melts have essential oils as well. They are also easy-to-make and to use them, just pop them in your bath, soak in for a few minutes and voila ! Here you are, relaxed, moisturized and beautiful !
Here's how I make mine:
- 1 cup coconut oil .
- 10 to 12 drops of essential oil
- Silicon mould or an ice tray (I use silicon mould as it is much easier to remove the melts)
- Heat the coconut oil till it melts. In the weather that I live in, the oil is already in liquid form so I just heat it for 2-3 minutes .
- Add in the essential oil of your choice and mix well (I use chamomile for one batch and lavender for another).
- Pour into the moulds and freeze for 15 to 20 minutes or until hard. That’s it!!
Store the melts in jars or in the fridge depending on the climate.
You can also add lemon, orange or coconut zest, vanilla powder, coffee or any other fragrant ingredient of your choice.
Beauty at your fingertips!
Try making them and let me know how you liked being pampered!
Also read - How To Remove Stains From Kid's Clothes
Explore the entire collection of articles: Mom Hacks
If you are reading this article on our website and have an Android phone, please download our APP here for a more personalised experience based on your lifestage.
#diybathmelts #pamperyourself #metime #momhealth
Read More On Baby