Wakey Wakey Breakfast Chikoo Suji Kheer
Breakfast for little ones must be tasty and healthy to wake their brain cells positively. This is what I make for my little one often. The best part is, it’s really sweet but not sweetened with sugar!
- Puree a ripe chikoo
- Roast some suji in a kadhai and keep aside
- In a pan, pour some water to boil
- Once it boils, add the roasted suji to it
- Stir to attain desired consistency
- Now add this mixture to the chikoo puree
- Your chikoo suji kheer is ready!
Serve and watch the kheer being slurped up! Enjoy!
Advice: If you have not introduced either chikoo or suji to the child before, it may be a good idea to introduce small quantities to check for allergies and then make it a part of her/his regular diet
Also read: Dussehra Special: Delectable Dates Kheer
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#babydessert #babyfood #droolworthy