Recipe: Healthy Chips - Batter baked babycorn
These turned out to be one of those finger food items T could munch on while being his busy little self around the house. The flavours from the pasta seasoning make these little bites irresitable !!
1. A few baby corns
2. 1 Teaspoon Olive oil
3. A sprinkle of cornflour or rice flour
4. Parmesan cheese, shredded
5. Salt and pepper
6. Pasta seasoning mix
7. 1 Tbsp of water
1. Cut the baby corns diagonally and make them thin
2. Create a semi-wet batter by mixing all the ingredients
3. Mix really well all the ingredients, make sure you rub the mix with a light hand
4. Pop into the oven for about 10 – 15 mins on 200°C
5. Toss them around once to avoid burning
6. Remove from oven once they have started to crisp and let them rest
7. Serve them to your toddler when cool
These will not remain crunchy for long so consume immediately
Also read more about: Parmesan Crusted Spinach!
All photographs in this article are original and contributed by author.
Read More On Baby