American Corn Cheese Grilled Sandwich Recipe
This is my favourite sandwich and I generally whip it up when I have sudden guests for tea or breakfast. Its quick, yummy and so cheesy!!
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Tomato Chopped
- ½ Capsicum chopped
- ½ cup Sweet corn
- Mayonaise 2 tbsp ( you can add or less according to your taste)
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Cheese - grated
- Mix everything except bread butter and cheese in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture on bread
- Add grated cheese on top. Close with a bread.
- Apply butter on both sides of the bread and put it in the grill toaster.
- You can also do this on tawa.
And your American corn cheese grilled sandwich is ready. Serve it with tomato ketchup.
This article is an entry for BLOG-A-THON.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers
If you are reading this article on our website and have an Android phone, please download our APP here for a more personalised experience based on your lifestage.