Meal Plans Week 7: 1-5 Years
Week 7 of the much-loved Kiddy Kitchen series is here! So what are you waiting for mommas, take notes and dish up those yummy meals!
These meal plans have been put together by Healthy Eating Habits Expert Deepti Arora. This week, she has some advice on staying fresh:
To instill health, avoid using processed or tin foods with artificial colors.
- Soak the barnyard millet, ragi and moong dal together in water for at least 4 hours.
- Soaking the Ragi makes it cook faster.
- Once soaked, place it in a pressure cooker.
- Add 3-1/2 cups of water, turmeric powder, ginger, salt and cinnamon and cook for 2-3 whistles.
- Stir the Khichdi to combine all the ingredients and add ghee tadka.
- Serve warm.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Kiddy Kitchen (Toddlers)
#weeklymealplans #deeptiarora #mealplans #toddlermealplans