List of holidays in India in 2018
The countdown has begun to the last few days of 2017!! And the first things what we all look for in the new calendar year are the list of holidays and long weekends. Knowing about them in advance will help in planning trips. After all, flights and hotel bookings start to get expensive with time.
So here are is the list of long weekends in 2018. Start planning!
- 20th Saturday, 21st Sunday, 22nd Monday - Basant Pancham (Some Schools Especially Those In North India Give A Holiday Though Markets And Private Offices Usually Work During This Period).
- 26th Friday - Republic Day, 27th Saturday, 28th Sunday
- 10th Saturday, 11th Sunday, 12th Monday Take A Leave, 13th Tuesday Maha Shivratri
- 2nd Friday - Holi, 3rd Saturday, 4th Sunday
- 29th Thursday - Mahavir Jayanti, 30th Friday - Good Friday, 31st Saturday, 1st April Sunday
- 28th Saturday, 29thSunday, 30th Monday - Buddha Purnima, 1st May Labor Day(Maharashtra Day)
- 15th Friday - Eid Ul Fitr, 16th Saturday, 17th Sunday
- Has No Public Holidays
- 15th Wednesday - Independence Day, 16th Thursday (Take A Leave), 17th Friday - Parsi New Year (West India), 18th Saturday, 19th Sunday
- 22nd Wednesday - Eid Ul Adha, 23rd Thursday (Take A Leave), 24th Friday - Onam (South India), 25th Saturday, 26th Sunday
- 1st Saturday, 2nd Sunday, 3 Monday - Janmashtmi
- 13th Thursday - Ganesh Chaturthi, 14th Friday (Take A Leave), 15th Saturday, 16th Sunday
- 29th Saturday, 30th Sunday, 1st October Monday (Take A Leave), 2nd October Tuesday - Gandhi Jayanti
- 19th Friday - Dusherra, 20th Saturday, 21st Sunday
- 3rd Saturday, 4th Sunday, 5th Monday - Dhanteras
- 7th Wednesday - Diwali, 8th Thursday - New Year, 9th Friday - Bhai Dhuj, 10th Saturday, 11th Sunday
- 22nd Saturday, 23rd Sunday, 24th Monday (Take A Leave), 25th Tuesday - Christmas
So Here Are Few Places You Could Consider Travelling To
- Rann Utsav - It Happens From November To February
- Daman Diu - Short Getaway From Mumbai Known For Its Beach
- Andaman To Explore The Underwater Around March.
- Srinagar For Its Beautiful Blooming Flowers In March And Early April, Also In November And December Enjoy Autumn And Snow.
- Kalsubai & Sahyadri Ranges For Trekking Around In September
- Rajasthan Around December Is Amazing To Explore.
Hope This Long Weekend List Helps You All To Plan Your Trips In Advance.
Explore the entire collection of articles: News