10 Steps To Get Party Ready
The life changes completely once we are mothers. We forget ourselves in the initial months of motherhood. We realize this only after we are told by the friends and neighbors “ Ye kya haal Bana rakha hai?”
It happened with me as well . But, I realized early that one needs to take care of oneself to feel good. We should not forget that we are humans first before mothers and need time for ourselves as well. So I found out ways to do so - quick DIY instant makeup, homemade skin packs, quick skin and hair care hacks etc.
Here I’am sharing a 15 minutes party make-up tutorial, for a clean, non flaky non oily look giving you a subtle golden glow
In the pic, I am wearing - All MAC products
- After cleansing, moisturizing and prepping the skin, apply the base (primer) evenly across the face with fingers.
- Evenly apply foundation as a thin layer above and pair with fingers for better absorption. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Apply concealer under the eyes and cover any areas of redness.
- Before applying a lightweight setting powder to the t-zone only, use your finger to dab a touch of illuminator over high planes of the face such as the bridge of the nose, top of the cheekbones and the inner eye area.
- Lightly blend your blusher over the cheekbones.
- Define your eyebrows softly with a powder brow product
- Prime the lid with the eye shadow of your choice.
- Apply a waterproof eyeliner - liquid eyeliner enhances the eyes in all kinds of chic, flattering ways.
- A very defining mascara was to add to your look.
- Color your lips with your favorite lipstick to complete you.
In case you want details of each step, please ask your questions in the comments. I would love to help
Also read: Secrets of Long Lustrous Hair Revealed
Explore the entire collection of articles: Beauty & Style
#DIY #Makeuptips #Beautyhack