Rich in fiber oats idli is a best and healthy breakfast recipe. This is my oats version of Idli:
Oats: 2 cups
Semolina : 1 cup
Fresh curd: 1 cup
Water : 1 cup
Urad dal: 1 Tspn
Chana dal: 1 Tspn
Mustard seeds: 1/2 Tspn
Salt as required
Any veggie of your choice
- Grind oats coarsely.
- Add finely chopped garlic cloves and coriander to it.
- Heat the pan and add little oil to it.
- Add mustard seed and when they crackle add the urad dal and chana dal.
- Saute till is golden brown.
- Add semolina to the pan and roast the mixture till the it turn golden brown.
- Now add grounded oats to it.
- Roast a bit and keep it aside to cool down a bit.
- Now add curd and one cup of water. Mix it well and keep it aside for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the steamer and grease the moulds.
- After half an hour , when the water in the steamer is boiled and moulds are ready to use, add the mixture to the moulds and cover the steamer.
Few minutes more and the healthy and nutritious oats idli breakfast is ready!!
Also Read - Instant Oats Dosa Recipe
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#Recipe #Oatsidli #Healthyfoodrecipe