Gondh ka Ladoo: Must Eat For Breastfeeding Mothers
This is the typical Maharashtrian super food for lactating mum's. We have these ladoos as a special diet to increase breast milk. It also helps in regaining energy and body recovery to new mothers.
These ladoos are healthy and boost strength!
Edible gum 100 gms
Dry dates 1/2 kg
Dry coconut 1/2 kg
Cashew nuts 50 gm
Badam 50 gm
Butter/ homemade ghee
For Sugar Syrup
- Heat the pan and add all sugar to it.
- Add water just to cover the sugar in the pan.
- Keep it to boil and keep stirring.
- Take water in another dish, add few drops of boiling syrup, if it is able to form crystals then the syrup is supposed to be ready to use.
- Add 4-5 Tsp of ghee to the pan and fry the edible gum. They will puff up immediately, remove them and keep aside to cool down.
- Mix everything gum, cardamom powder. dry fruits and nuts
- Now add this mixture to the syrup made as above and mix well
- Keep this mixture aside to cool down.
- When it's warm enough make ladoos..
Hope you like it!!
Also read: Quick Recipe Ideas For Lactating Moms
Explore the entire collection of articles: Breastfeeding Tips
#breastfeedingmom #momshealth #gondladoo #healthyfood