Cheesy Parantha Pizza Recipe
Ingredients (For 3 Pizzas)
Wheat dough (normal dough which we use for rotis at home I.e. wheat flour kneaded with little oil and salt)
2 Tbsp Oil
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
3 grated cheese cubes of mozzarella or even cheddar
Finely chopped vegetables of choice like onion, carrots, capsicum, boiled corn kernels, broccoli or any vegetable your kid doesn't eat. If your kid likes you can add olives and chopped jalapenos too but jalapenos make the pizza spicy.
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
1 tsp oregano
Mix all ingredients for filling in a bowl
- Take 2 balls of dough and make 2 small rotis like we do regularly.
- Place one roti on chakla and with spoon apply first mayonnaise and then tomato ketchup.
- Spread the filling. Don't fill too much. It will be difficult to pick up and flip.
- Put the other roti on it and press like we do in stuffed parantha.
- Heat a non stick pan and cook the parantha crisp on both sides with the help of oil.
The dish is ready to serve hot. It can be a breakfast or snack item which is made of healthy wheat dough at home and kind of hides the veggies which kids don't eat happily.
Also read: A Shirt That Can be Eaten!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#Recipe #Pizzaparantha