Delicious Paneer Masala Recipe To Try
Besan flour 1tbs
Paneer - 1 cup (sliced into cubes)
Pepper crushed or powdered - 1 tbsp
Butter - to saute
Ginger and garlic paste 2 tbsp
Onion and tomato ground into paste ½ cup
Curd 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Coriander leaves - a few
Salt to taste
- Place a pan on the stove, add butter and let it melt.
- Add the tomato, onion paste and saute well.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Pour the required quantity of water, as per your requirement to make it to a curry consistency.
- Add the garam masala powder, turmeric powder, salt and cook well on low flame.
- Now add all the paneer pieces, basin flour and curd.
- Let it cook for two minutes, now add a lavish spoon of pepper and coriander leaves.
- The gravy is ready to serve.
Also read: Watch Out, Even Your Cake Can Get Angry!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#Recipe #Paneerrecipe #Tiffinrecipe