Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
This recipe doesn't take more than 15 minutes and once you taste it, you will forget your favourite store bought brand.
250 gms peanuts - unsalted, roasted and without skin
1 tbsp honey
Rock salt as per taste
1-2 tbsp peanut oil
- Lightly roast the peanuts in a pan. I like to roast it myself than buy a packet of pre-roasted peanuts.;
- Allow them to cool in a dish.
- In a grinder jar, put these peanuts, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Grind till you get a creamy paste. If you want granular, grind less.
- Scoop it out in sterilized jars.
To make chocolate peanut butter, add;dark chocolate chips or cocoa powder and 1 tsp of vanilla essence to the above recipe.
Enjoy on toast, parantha, pav or plain.
Also read: Homemade Strawberry Jam
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe