DIY Creative science projects for your kids: The Phases Of Moon
Learning can be real fun, we just need to find unique ways to make it interesting for kids.
I prepared this with my son for a science project in his school.
Oreo White Cream Biscuit packet
Method (You need 8 biscuits for this process):
- Draw a circle in the middle of the paper.
- Draw 3 inch lines- lines from earth (2 vertical, 2 horizontal, 4 diagonal lines)
- Scrape the cream as per the phases of the moon.
- Place the Oreo biscuit at the end of this line
- Fix the biscuits with the help of fevicol.
My son always loved to see the moon change its phases and always had many curious questions regarding them. This project that he made in school came as a boon for us as he now has learnt how to moon revolves around the earth, its phases and what each phase called.
Also read: Family Art Activity Ideas: Fun Guaranteed!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Toddler Fun
#diy #craftideas #mooncraft #toddleractivities