Homemade Black Grapes Jam Recipe
It's the season of grapes - luscious green and vibrant black grapes. While you can dry your grapes out in the sun to make kishmish or munakka, you can also make a black grape jam.
Here’s my recipe-
- Take 1/2 kg black grapes and wash them
- Blitz them in a deep bottom pan and put on the gas.
- Add rock salt as per taste.
- Stir it, every now and then.
- Check for the consistency. Once the excess water dries up, turn off the gas.
- Add one tbsp of raw honey.
- Scoop out the contents in a sterilized jar.
It's sweet and tart, just the way I love! To tell you a secret, I like this way more than the strawberry jam.
You can have it with parantha, breads or as a topping for your plain curd or vanilla ice cream.
Note: It won't stay for a long time, max 2-3 months in the fridge. So consume it as fast as you can.
Also read:Homemade Strawberry Jam
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#blackgrapesjam #Homemadejam #Recipe