Guilt Free Healthy Cookies In 5 Minutes
4 Tbsp Roasted Oats
Assorted dry fruits, roughly cut
- Mash one banana with a spoon,
- Mix oats and dry fruits and knead this mixture roughly
- Grease your hands and take small ball size portions between your palms
- Flatten them in the shape of your choice
- Grease a baking plate and bake the cookies at 110'c for 4 minutes.
They are ready to serve!
(Note: If you want, you can add, jaggery or dates or palm sugar for extra sweetness).
Also read: Eggless Whole Wheat Cookies
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#recipe #healthyrecipe #cookierecipe