Zucchini Dosa Wrap
I love experimenting and creating healthy recipes as much as I can. While Dosa is a family favorite and you wouldn't find a kids who doesn't enjoy having Dosa. So one of these days when I was trying out Dosa and I wanted to make it more appealing and filling, thought to create an entirely new style of filling. A filling which is a type of healthy salad but mixed well with italian flavoured base sauce.
Teamed it up with green chutney and that is all what was needed.
Idli/Dosa Batter: 2 cups
Tomato Puree: 1 cup
Garlic: 2-3 cloves
Coriander Sticks: 1 tbsp chopped
Black pepper: 1/4 tsp
Oregano: 1/4 tsp
Salt: As per taste
Zucchini: 1 cup grated
Green Capsicum: 1/2 cup cut in juliennes
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
Olive oil: 2 tsp
Sugar: 1/2 tsp
Onion:1, cut on half
- Heat 1 tsp oil and saute coriander sticks and garlic.
- Next add tomato puree , sugar , salt , black pepper and cook for a while.
- Next add oregano and make a smooth paste of this in a mixed.
- Now in a small bowl, add zucchini, capsicum, lemon juice, salt and black pepper and keep aside.
- Now heat a pan and rub halved onion and then pour the dosa batter and spread it uniformly.
- Next spread the tomato paste on the top side of dosa once the dosa is half done underneath.
- Once you are ready to fold the dosa , at this point take the zucchini mixture and squeeze water completely and keep it on the extreme end of dosa.
Roll up the dosa and cut it into four pieces and serve with green dal chutney.
Also read:Baked Multigrain Beetroot Crackers
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#Recipe #Healthyfood #Dosarecipe