Homemade Mixed Fruit Jam
Freshly made orange juice ( from one medium sized orange)-1/4th cup
Lemon juice- 1 Tsp
Organic Grated jaggery-3/4th cup
- In a small bowl, mix together orange and lemon juice.
- Wash all the fruits, peel them and chop them well In a blender, along with the orange-lemon juice mixture
- Now transfer the fruit mixture to a pan and then gradually add jaggery.
- Mix everything well together.
- Make sure that the jaggery is mixed well and the entire mixture has reached the jam like consistency
- Keep the flame low, since there are chances that the mixture would stick to the pan.
- Stir occasionally, but do not leave it unattended.
- Once done, let it cool and then add to a sterilized container
Also read: Homemade Strawberry Jam
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#mixfruitjam #homemadejam #recipe