Khas Khas Ka Halwa
Poppy seeds - ¾ cup
Sugar - ¾ cup as per taste
Milk - 1 or 2 cup
Desi ghee - 1/3 cup
Green cardamom - 4-5
Almonds - 5-6
- Clean poppy seeds and soak in water for 4-5 hours or soak overnight.
- Drain the excess water from poppy seeds. Finely grind poppy seeds in a mixture grinder. Add water or milk as per requirement.
- Add half the amount of ghee in a pan and then add khus khus paste into it. Stir constantly and roast until color changes. Add more ghee if needed. Take out roasted khus khus in a separate bowl.
- Add sugar and milk in a pan and cook until it dissolves completely. Add roasted khus khus into it and cook until it gets thick consistency. Also add cardamom powder and mix well.and add ghee.
- Garnish with thinly sliced almonds.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#recipe #festivefood #navratrirecipe #navratrikenaudin #vratkakhaana