Sabudana Ladoo Recipe in Quick and Easy Steps: Navratri Special
- 1 cup Sabudana
- 1 cup Dry Coconut Powder
- 1/2; cup; Sugar powder
- 1 spoon Pistachio powder
- 1 spoon Roughly Cut Dry Fruits
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- Dry sabudana; in a non-stick pan for 25-30 minutes or till lightly browned.
- Cool and grind INto a fine powder.
- Dry roast coconut in another non-stick pan till fragrant. Add ground sago and roast further for a minute.
- Heat ghee in a third non-stick pan, add cut dry fruits and sauté till lightly browned.
- Add coconut-sago mixture and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar, pistachios powder and mix again.
- Cook well for 5-7 minutes.
- Divide the prepared mixture into equal portions and shape them into ladoos
Sabudana ladoos are ready!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#recipe #festivefood #navratrirecipe #navratrikenaudin #vratkakhaana