Navratri Special: Hungry Kya? Try This Exotic Sabudana Rajgira Dosa Recipe!
Yesterday we made idlis. How about some dosa today?
The crisp dosas are something ,we all love so let’s go for it.
- Sago ( Sabudana): ½ cup
- Rajgira atta: ¼ cup
- Dahi: 4 Tsp
- Dudhi: 4 Tsp
- Sendha namak: To taste.
- Oil /Ghee: To grease the tava
- Ginger-ChillI paste: 1 Tbsp.
- Eno: 1/4 Tsp, just enough to raise the batter
- Soak the sago in enough water for 2 hours and drain the excess water.
- Mix all ingredients (except eno), in a food processor and grind into a fine paste.
- Allow it to stand for ½ hour. Add the Rajgira flour to it. Mix well. There should be no lumps.(The consistency of the batter should be like a dosa batter.)
- Add the eno and whisk well.
- Heat the dosa pan, grease it with oil. Pour a ladle full of the batter and spread it evenly to make a thin dosa. Cove with a lid and let it cook. Gently flip it to other side and roll.
Voila, Serve the hot dosas with coconut chutney!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#recipe #festivefood #navratrirecipe #navratrikenaudin