Cheese Corn Balls
Since the summer vacations are approaching and many schools even started. I always run out of ideas for evening snacks where we all enjoy eating together, playing some fun games.
My children love cheese and this recipe have been a hit at our playdates too.
So, try this recipe and have a great vacation with your children.
- Boiled mashed potatoes- 1 cup
- Sweet corn- ½ cup
- Chopped coriander leaves- a handful
- Cornflour dry- 2-3 Tbsp
- Black pepper powder - as per taste
- Salt - as per taste
- Grated cheese 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- Mix all ingredients, except oil and corn flour.
- Make round balls of the mixture
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and roll the prepared round balls over dry cornflour
- Fry the balls by dropping one by one in oil
Serve hot with sauce or chutney
Also Read: Snack Alert: Potato & Cheese Bites
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe