Make Restaurant Style Cheesy Mix Vegetable At Your Home
This is one yummy recipe through which we can feed lots of veggies to kids along with their favourite cheese!!. It can be served at parties too and No one will believe, it was made at home!!
- 2 cups chopped veggies of your choice ( Capsicum, carrots, peas, beans, cauliflower, broccoli etc. You can also add paneer pieces)
- 1 big onion chopped in long slices
- 1 chopped potato
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste (homemade or from outside)
- 2 tablespoon tomato puree;
- Chopped green chillies (optional)
- Salt and Red chilli powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon sabut Jeera
- 1 teaspoon haldi powder
- 1 tablespoon dhaniya powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala (optional)
- 1 tablespoon kitchen king or meat masala
- 1 tablespoon kasoori methi
- 2 cubes grated cheese
- Oil and water for cooking
- Take a kadai with a heavy base and add 3 tablespoons oil. When hot, add jeera to crackle. Now add potatoes and saute till they are little brown. If you are adding peas, add them too with potatoes and cook.
- Now, add onions and saute till they are little cooked and add ginger garlic paste and cook till it’s rawness goes away.
- Add all the chopped veggies, except tomatoes and paneer. Mix well. Now add salt, haldi and chilli powder. Saute for a minute. Add 1 cup water and cover with lid and let it cook for few minutes on simmer till veggies are soft.
- Open the lid and add tomatoes, tomato puree; and paneer. Add dhaniya powder, garam masala and kitchen king and mix well. Now add crushed kasoori methi.
- Add cheese and keep a little portion for garnish.
Mix it well and serve hot by garnishing with cheese.
Also read: Cheesy Parantha Pizza
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe