Summer Special: Rose And Lemon Aam Panna With Mint
This is a little twist from the regular aam panna which we prepare in summers. Adding lemon, mint and little rose makes it more prettier as well as increases the taste and cooling quotient.
Ingredients (For 4 Medium Glasses):
- 1 cup Regular Aam Panna concentrate
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 1/2 cup Rose syrup (any like Roohafzah)
- 1 teaspoon Black Salt
- Finely chopped Mint leaves
- 1 bottle Soda
- For Aam Panna concentrate, cooked 3 medium sized unripe mangoes. Then, remove their pulp and added a little water and strain.
- Add lemon juice to this concentrate, salt and mint leaves and mixed well.
- For assembling, take a medium glass and add 1 tablespoon rose concentrate as it is heavy and settles down at bottom. This gives flavour and sweetness to the drink.
- Fill the glass with 4 tablespoons Aam Panna concentrate and then pour soda.
You can keep these glasses ready, beforehand and when you have to serve, add chilled soda. Also, provide a stirrer so that one can mix the drink in between and enjoy.
Also read: Summer Special: Khus Lemon Cooler
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe