Healthy Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Here I bring you this Healthy Breakfast Pizza. I have been thinking of making this for long but somehow wasn't able to do it and then today, when I wanted to give everyone a little break from regular smoothie and eggs I finally made this. And all it took was 15 minutes to serve it on plate which includes making the pizza sauce simultaneously.
Well, my take on cooking time is that if the recipe if kind of structured well in your mind, it doesn't take much time and this was one such recipe. Being organised is first step towards easy and healthy cooking.
Coming back to the recipe, I have done a fusion of age old Cheela with added nutrition offcourse and then used it as my base for Healthy Breakfast Pizza. It worked so well with some spinach adding more iron content to the combination of Chickpeas flour and Multigrain flour. Now the multigrain flour kind of balances the taste of chickpeas flour and pizza sauce with toppings hardly let you drift. I have used simple processed cheese only to give that final touch of pizza, you can avoid or use mozzarella too. As long as it isn't too cheesy but maintains the sanctity of it being still qualifying of Healthy Breakfast Pizza.
And here you go for the recipe of Healthy Breakfast Pizza.
- Chickpeas flour (Besan) : 2 tbsp
- Multigrain flour : 1 tbsp
- Spinach: 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Flax seeds powder: 1 tsp
- Garlic powder: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: ½ tsp
- Pizza Sauce: 1 tbsp
- Bell pepper: 1 tbsp chopped
- Tomato : 1 tbsp chopped
- Onion: 1 tbsp chopped
- Basil: 1/2 tsp
- Oregano: 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper: as per taste
- Oil: 1 tsp
- Cheese: 1 tbsp grated
- Mix chick peas flour, multigrain, flax seeds and garlic powder in a bowl and add 1/2 cup water and mix it in a consistent semi runny liquid, like dosa batter.
- Now add spinach and salt and keep aside.
- Heat up a small non stick pan and add little oil and spread it evenly.
- Pour the batter to form a 1/4 mm thick layer.
- Cover it and cook on slow flame for minute till its ready to flip.
- Now flip it and while the other side is cooking on slow flame spread the pizza sauce evenly, add all the topping and grate the cheese and sprinkle oregano, black pepper, basil and salt it needed.
- Cook it for another min so the cheese melts and then cook till the side on the pan is little crisp.
- Serve hot with some green tea and enjoy a great wholesome breakfast.
Also read:Easy Snack recipe: Schezwan Paneer Pizza
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe