Healthy Snack: Whole Wheat Coconut Cookies
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 sugar powder
- 1/2 butter
- 1/2 dessicated coconut
- 1 spoon Vanilla essence
- 2 spoon milk
- 1/4 spoon Baking Soda
- Mix sugar powder and butter well
- Add wheat flour, vanilla essence, coconut and make smooth dough.
- Put it in freezer for 10 mins.
- Pre-heat the cooker with salt layer for 10 min
- Take the dough and give shape of your favorite cookies
- Sprinkle some coconut on it
- Set in a greased tray and cook for 22 minutes (check once after 15 min and see if the corner of cookies have changed in colour)
(You also bake in a microwave at 180 degree Celsius for 18 mins
Crispy and healthy cookies are ready!
Also read: Coconut Loaded Eggless Macaroons
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#funrecipes #recipe #cookies