Summer Special: Appy Pomy Fizzy
It’s summer season and we all deserve a cool refreshing drink. How about using some fresh juices to make a simple yet tempting drink for ourselves.
C'mon it’s vacation time people. Let them make the best use of it!!
PS: Please use fresh juices only. Use your mixer and a sieve for the job and don't add any sugar..it’s not needed. Fruits have natural sugar and that's good enough for us :)
- Fresh Apple Juice: 1 cup
- Fresh Pomegranate Juice: 1 cup
- Mint leave: 6-7
- Lemon juice: 1/2 tsp
- Chopped Apples: 2 tsp
- Black salt: 1 pinch
- Chilled Soda: 1/2 cup
- Take a mixing jar and in that pour apple and pomegranate juice.
- Tear the mint leaves and add in the jar.
- Next add some black salt and lemon juice and close the lid of the jar and give it a good mix.
- Now take a serving jar/glass and add chopped apples.
- Over the apples pour the juice mix and then chilled soda as much as you want and serve.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#funrecipes #recipe #summerdrink #coolerrecipe