8 Healthy Summer Drink Recipes
It’s summer and everyone is looking for some healthy and cool summer drinks.I am sharing some natural homemade drinks, which are very easy to make:
1. Raw mango juice:
It is the best choice in summer and gives you instant energy! This drink is full of Vitamin C.
- Peel raw mango and .cut into small pieces.
- Boil it till mango turns soft.
- Add Rock salt, mint leaves & sugar..
- Pour it in a mixer & grind well.
- It’s ready! Serve with ice cubes.
It helps to remove dullness of skin in hot season..
- Take water in a jug.
- Add lemon juice, rock salt, jeera powder and sugar.
- Mix well and strain.
- Serve with ice.
3. Mango Mint Lassi:
It provides you super freshness and it’s healthy too.
- In a mixer jar, take raw mango, mint leaves, sugar, lemon juice, curd & cardamom powder and grind well.
- Pour in a glass and serve.
4. Mint Sharbat:( Juice)
It helps to keep away dehydration and increases digestion.
- In a mixer jar, take mint leaves, sugar, honey, rock salt , black pepper and jeera powder
- Grind it by adding a little water.
- Pour in a glass and serve with ice cubes.
5. Rose Sharbat:
It helps from acidity and keeps the body cool.
- In a kadai, take water and sugar and heat it to make syrup.
- Now ,add rose water, fresh rose petals paste and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Keep this mixture in the refrigerator.
- Whenever you want to make the drink, take this paste in a glass, add cool water and mix well.
- Serve with ice cubes.
This is my favorite choice in summer and easy to make..
- Take water in a jug.
- Add jeera powder, rock salt, amchur powder, sugar , lemon juice and mint leaves
- Grind well and serve with ice.
7. Aloevera Juice:
This drink helps to keep skin soft, gives you instant energy and good for digestive system too.
- Remove corner from aloevera leave and take out the gel.
- In a mixer, take this gel, add lemon juice, salt and grind together.
- Serve it in a glass with ice.
8. Musk melon Juice:
- In a mixer, take musk melon with seeds, sugar, salt, lemon juice and grind well..
- Strain it in a glass & serve with ice cubes.
You can also take buttermilk, coconut water, fresh fruit juice, lassi & sugar cane juice too to keep
Which is your favourite drink in this hot summer? Share with me your choices!!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#recipe #summerdrinks #healthydrinks #funrecipes