Snack Recipe: Basket Of Bhel
I learnt this recipe from my cousin and I am really thankful to her as my kids enjoy eating in this creative form.
The recipe has two parts.
1st is for making basket and 2nd is for making the bhel.
To make a basket is little tricky and time taking, but it’s can be made easily if you have patinece While you can make the bhel with your favorite ingredients.
For the basket
- Maida 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 tbsp
For Making Bhel
- Fried Maggi Noodles 2 cups
- Onion chopped 1/4 cup
- Cucumber chopped 1/4 cup
- Tomatoes chopped 3 tbsp
- Green chillies chopped 1 tsp
- Corn boiled 4 tbsp
- Paneer chopped 1/4 cup
- Tomato ketchup or Imli Chutney 2 tbsp
- Coriander chutney 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Chat masala to taste
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
1. Collect all ingredients required to make a basket.
2. Make a soft dough out of it.
3. Make a roti and then roll it around an aluminum basket mould
4. Then take a small ball of dough and make cylindrical strips with your palm as shown below in picture.
5. Twist them around each other.
6. Now attach these strips to bottom and upper part of mould as show in picture. Prick basket outer side with fork.
7. Preheat oven at 180℃ for 10 minutes and bake these for 20 to 25 minutes or till they are baked. The basket is ready.
8. Now take two cups of maggi and fry them.
9. Chop all the vegetables and take them in a bowl.
10. Add the fried noodles, sauces, chutney, lemon juice and chat masala, salt and fresh coriander.
11. Mix everything very well.
12. Fill this bhel inside your basket and serve.
Disclaimer: All photographs in this article are original and belong to the author. Reproducing them in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Recipe For Tasty And Tangy Pasta Bhel
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#recipe #snackrecipe #funrecipes