- Take the bread n keep it in a plate
- Make mint coriander chutney
- Mix 3 tsp curd with a punch of turmeric
- Take 5 spoons of tomato sauce
- Prepare a tempering of 3 tsp oil 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp jeera n 5 strands of curry leaves
- Prepare a masala mix of 1 tsp salt, pinch of turmeric, 2 tsp red chilli powder and 3 tsp of coriander powder
- Take a slice of bread and apply mint coriander chutney..
- Take another slice of bread and apply curd
- Take the third slice of bread and apply tomato sauce
- Now, keep one on another and cover to make pillar a like structure
- Heat a pan or tava
- Put the tempering and let it splitter n then add masala n place the bread pillar
- Place a plate on it and press slightly
- Repeat the same process with another side
Cut it into four pieces and serve it hot or cold. Enjoy!
Note – You can replace the curd with cheese spread
Disclaimer: All photographs in this article are original and belong to the author. Reproducing them in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Pepper Paneer Sandwich
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe