Recipe Alert: Healthy Daliya Pancakes
It’s June already and many schools have reopened and others will open in coming weeks.Again, we mother’s are worried about what to feed kids, what to pack in their snacks box, what to make in the morning rush so that whole family eats something same.
So, I have thought that I’ll share few recipes which work with my kids and their father.
I never liked cooking or rather never entered kitchen except when my mama was unwell.
So after settling in nuclear setup just after marriage, I had to start cooking. I leant all her recipes from phone and now the situation is that she keeps asking me for some innovative recipes.
Today in my kitchen menu for breakfast was this yummy, healthy, nutritious, easy peasy
Here goes the recipe
- Daliya - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Ginger grated according to taste
- Coriander leaves handful
- Onion chopped finely
- Carrot chopped finely
- Capsicum chopped finely
- Red chilli powder
- Oil for pancakes (making)
- Oil for tadka
- Besan 1 tsp
- Rice flour 1 tsp
- Curd 2 tbsp
- Water as required
- Boil water. Take daliya in a pan and pour hot water in it, till it soaks daliya. Keep it aside for 5 to 10 minutes. Once it cools down, grind it adding curd and water as required.
- Add salt, red chilli powder and take the mixture in a bowl and mix all the vegetables, besan and rice flour.
- Take a small pan and once heated, add oil and asafoetida and raince t. Once Rai splitters, add it to the batter of daliya and.mix well.
- Heat a tawa.
- Pour a ladle full of batter in circular form
- Sprinkle some oil in the sides
- Once cooked, flip the side and cook
Serve hot with green chutney.#funrecipes #Recipe #Toddlerfood #Healthyfood