Easy Baked Vegetable Recipe
It is a good to bring some change in the routine food and children will love this recipe. You can make them eat a lot of veggies in this way
- 4 cups chopped Vegetables (bell peppers, carrots, beans, broccoli, corn kernels, mushrooms etc)
- 8-10 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 Onion chopped in big chunks
- 2 Spring onions finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Chilli flakes
- 3 cups grated Cheese
For White Sauce
- 2 tbsp Maida
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 cups Milk
- Prepare the white sauce - For this, add 1 tbsp butter in a pan. When it melts, add half of the chopped garlic and saute till it turns golden brown. Then add maida and saute, add milk slowly and mix well so that no lumps are formed. Add salt, pepper, chilli flakes and cook till it is little thick. Keep it aside.
- In another pan, add oil and heat. Add garlic and saute till golden brown. Then add chopped onions and saute. Slowly, add all veggies one by one with spring onions in end and saute. Also, add salt and little oregano.
- Transfer all the cooked veggies in the white sauce pan now and mix well.
- Transfer everything into an oven safe dish. Top it with grated cheese, sprinkle pepper, oregano and chilli flakes on top and bake the dish till cheese melts and a crust is formed.
Serve hot with garlic bread.
I made it today, so am sharing a picture!
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Party Snack: Baked Veggie Pizza Cups
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers
#funrecipes #recipe #tiffinrecipe #italianrecipe