DIY Hand And Feet Care For Mums
As a new mum most of us don't have time to spend in salon pampering yourself with a blissful facial, manicure or a pedicure but that doesn't mean paying no attention to your extremities. After your face, hands are the most visible or noticeable parts of the body; and a woman who takes care of her feet pays attention to all details in her life!! It may sound difficult but not impossible. Follow some simple tips to keep your hands and feet soft, smooth and looking great.
1. Apply a hand softening cream or Vaseline petroleum jelly on your hands and nails generously. Leave it on for 2-3 minutes.
2. Use an orange stick to push back the cuticles
3. Apply some hand scrub. Home-made hand scrub can be made by mixing some coarse granulated sugar and sea salt with some lime juice.
4. Finish off with a hand cream. A hand cream still retains moisture on your hands after 2-3 washes.
5. This routine works best when followed at night and gives enough time for the moisturizer to work on the skin.
1. Soak your feet for 15 minutes in lukewarm water with a foot soak or mix some baking soda in water and soak your feet. This helps to soften the dead skin and makes it easier to take off.
2. Use a foot scrubber or pumice stone to scrub off the dead skin.
3. Apply foot scrub generously on feet. Foot scrub can be made at home by mixing sugar, sea salt, honey, lemon juice and olive oil to make a thick paste.
4. Clean the nails with a soft nail brush or a tooth brush and shampoo.
5. Rinse your feet and wipe off excess water
6. Apply foot cream or if you are doing this at night, apply petroleum jelly generously and wear socks.
Following above tips, you'll never have to face dry and not so good looking hands and feet even after having no time from fulfilling your responsibilities as a mum!!#beautycare
Read More On Baby