A few days ago, I had shared veg momos recipe. Have you heard about momos chaat? I have tried it and it is so yummy.
You must try this recipe:
All purpose flour - 350 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
Water - 150 ml
Oil - 1 tablespoon
Garlic - 2 teaspoons
Ginger - 2 teaspoons
Green chili - 1 teaspoon
Onions - 75 grams
Carrot - 40 grams
Cabbage - 70 grams
Spring onions - 35 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Soy sauce - 1 teaspoon
Water - for brushing
Oil - for frying
Yogurt - for garnishing
Momos chutney - for garnishing
Sweet chutney - for garnishing
Onions - for garnishing
Spring onions - for garnishing
Sev - for garnishing
1. In a mixing bowl, add 350 grams all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 150 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
2. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan, add 2 teaspoons garlic, 2 teaspoons ginger and saute for 2-3 minutes or until it turns golden brown in color.
4. Add 1 teaspoon green chili, 75 grams onions and fry till translucent.
5. Then, add 40 grams carrot, 70 grams cabbage, 35 grams spring onions and saute the veggies for 5 - 7 minutes.
6. Now, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon soy sauce and mix it well.
7. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes.
8. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
9. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
10. Cut out a disc from it and place some prepared mixture on it.
11. To seal the edges, place some water on it and seal the edges properly.
12. Join both the ends to make a circle.
13. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these till golden brown and crispy.
15. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
16. Place them on a plate.
Garnish with yogurt, momos chutney, sweet chutney, onions, spring onions and sev as per your taste.
Also read: Mushroom Pepper Sandwich
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#recipe #snackrecipe