These 9 Tips To Will Make Your Kid Drink A Glass Of Milk In Seconds
Having trouble in getting your child finish his cup of milk? There are some healthy options which will add flavor to the plain white milk:
- Almond Cocoa Powder: Roast and blend almonds to a fine powder. Add unsweetened 100% cocoa powder to it. Add as required to a cup of milk. Sweeten it with honey/jaggery/shakar (sugar from jaggery).
- Make Dry Fruit powder for your little one. It's loaded with nutrients.
- Raisins and Saffron milk: Simply blend overnight soaked raisins, a couple of strands of saffron and a pinch of cardamom powder in a cup of milk.
- Dates And Vanilla Syrup: This syrup is highly nutritious. It's a natural sweetener and tastes great in milk.
- Mango And Carrot Milkshake: Make your child's regular glass of milk more nutritious. Simply blend a slice of mango and carrots together. Add vanilla extract for flavor.
- Poppy Seeds (Khus Khus) Dry Fruit Milk: This is another super nutritious recipe. Poppy seeds is the ultimate food tonic for your child's growing brain.
- Carrot Milk: Add more Vitamin A to child's diet. Add 1/4th cup of grated carrot, a pinch of cardamom in a cup of milk and blend.
- Peanut Butter And Banana Milkshake: introduce your child to this protein & mineral packed milkshake.
- Cocoa Powder And Makhana (Foxnut Seeds): Dry roast some makhana seeds and grind them to a fine powder. Add 100% unsweetened cocoa powder to it. Sweeten it with Honey/Jaggery/Shakar. Makhana is rich in potassium, proteins, and fiber.
Note: Do not give Honey to children below 1 year as it can cause a rare form of food poisoning (botulism).
Also read: Sweet Potato And Chickpeas Cutlet recipe
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers#milk #tips #recipe #hacks