Delicious Chocolate Cake Balls Recipe
150g chocolate cake sponge
100g dark chocolate, melted (for coating)
Colorful vermicelli for garnish
- Crumble the sponge by hand or use a mixture.
- Add cream, a little at a time and mix well. (If your sponge is moist use less cream and if the sponge is a little bit dry, add more cream.(Just make sure it's not too wet.)
- Roll sponge mixture into small balls.
- Set in the fridge for around 1 hour or until firm
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate for coating.
- Stick a skewer or fork into truffles and dip into melted chocolate.
- Put balls on tray to set in fridge for about 30 mins.
- Decorate ball with colorful chocolate vermicelli and serve.
Also read: Mushroom Pepper Sandwich
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#recipe #dessertrecipe #snackrecipe