Paper Plate Rangoli Craft Idea For Kids
- Make design on a paper plate
2. Apply glue on paper plate, one part at a time
3. Fill in one of the rangoli color
4. Shake the plate to remove extra color which didn't get stuck
5. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 for all the colors you want to fill in the design.
Note: You can use home made colors (mix food color in salt ) or glitters as well.
Disclaimer: All photographs in this article are original and belong to the author. Reproducing them in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Toddler Fun#DIY #Craftideas #Toddlercraft