Easy And Delicious Coconut Barfi Recipe
- 2 cup Coconut- fresh / desiccated
- 1 cup condensed milk / milkmaid
- ¼ tsp Cardamom powder / Elaichi powder
- 1 tsp Ghee/clarified butter
- In a large kadai, take 2 cup coconut and 1 cup condensed milk.
- Mix well, keeping the flame on low.
- Add ¼ tsp Cardamom powder and 1 tsp Ghee and mix well
- Spread the layer and flatten with a cup
- Allow it to rest till it sets completely and then cut into square pieces.
Yummy coconut barfi is ready. You can store it in an airtight container for a week or keep it in refrigerator.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#funrecipes #recipe #dessertrecipe #homemadedessert