Easy Recipe Of Dates And Anjeer Barfi
- Dates 10 pc ( deseeded)
- Anjeer 12-14
- Cashews 15 pc
- Almonds 15 pc
- Pistachios; 15 pc
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Start by soaking anjeer and dates in 2 hours
- Grind the dates and anjeer, separately in a mixer grinder
- Take ghee in a pan put anjeer paste then roast for 2 minutes on slow flame, then add dates paste.Make sure you are continuously stirring the mixture.
- Roast it for ten minutes on slow flame, once it thicken and will not stick to the pan, add chopped dry fruits then roast again for 1 minute. Now switch off the flame and let the mixture be in the pan for 1 minute.
- Stir the mixture continuously. The mixture will come off easily from the pan and will stick together.
- Grease in a plate with ghee, pour the barfi mix.
- Level out with a spatula and keep in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours to let it set.
Dates and Anjeer barfi is ready!
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Easy And Delicious Coconut Barfi Recipe
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#funrecipes #recipe #dessertrecipe