Leftover Mithai Ka Makeover, Sounds Interesting?
Here’s an interesting recipe of Basundi from the leftover Mithai
- Leftover mawa barfi
- Milk- 500 ml
- Chopped dry fruits- 2 tablespoon
- Grated coconut- 2 tablespoon
- Sugar according to your taste
- Boil the milk
- While it is on a low flame after one boil add dry fruits, coconut and barfi.
- Keep stirring on a low flame for about 10 mins.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down to a normal temperature.
- Once it is at room temperature, keep it in the refrigerator.
Enjoy the chilled Basundi!
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Dessert Time: Homemade Khoya Barfi
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#funrecipes #Recipe #Dessertrecipe #Momhacks