Doughnuts Recipe Using Whole Wheat Flour
Toddlers are very fussy eaters and sometimes if they want something no one on earth can deny them.. My daughter is fond of Donuts. Whenever we go to mall one thing she want for sure is donuts. So, I decided to try myself the healthy version of donuts, whole wheat flour donuts.
- Wheat Flour -1 Cup
- Butter- 1 Tbsp( Amul butter)
- Sugar- 1 Tbsp
- Active Yeast-1/2 Tbsp
- Milk - 1/2 cup (Add more if required)
- Castor Sugar-2 Tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Dark Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- Grated Coconut
- Add wheat flour in a bowl.
- Add melted butter, yeast, sugar and milk.
- Start kneading to make a soft dough.
- Make a big pizza like roti at least 5 mm thick.
- Cut shapes of donuts with a glass or a cookie cutter.
- Keep it aside for 1.5-2 hrs, also apply oil on the top to avoid crust.
- Fry all the donut base till brown in colour on both sides.
- Let them cool down.
- Dip them or sprinkle castor sugar on both sides.
- Glaze them with your favourite chocolate and toppings.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Sweet Potato And Chickpeas Cutlet recipe
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers
#dessertrecipe #recipe #tastyrecipefortoddlers