Dear Mom-To-Be, Don’t Suffer Due To Lack Of Knowledge
Motherhood hits you like a ton of bricks and for those who are not prepared, life post delivery will be extremely overwhelming.
So ladies, for the soon moms-to-be, do please check on the following points that I’d like to share. As a new mom, I am suffering due to lack of knowledge so I want you guys to be aware of these before delivery.
- Breastfeeding is not a cakewalk always, so please educate yourself with videos or prenatal classes available nearby.
- Whether u are going to stay at your parents place or in laws place, please check whether you have an adequate support system there whether you will have a normal delivery or C section, does not matter, either way, your body needs time to heal.
- Please ensure there is someone who can provide you good food and on time.
- If you don't have any person to help you out please hire someone if you can afford it.
- Keep yourself hydrated always.
- Don't panic and start giving supplements to your baby as it will be hard to wean off formula.
On BabyChakra, there are numerous videos and articles from wonderful mommies and experts. Do seek their advice.
- Be in the know and make motherhood full of happy memories!