Coloring Activity For Your Toddler
Things required are:
- Sketch Pens
- A bowl of water
- Tissue paper
I wrote all the words on tissue paper as per the color of the sketch pens as shown in this pic. I started dropping 4-5 drops on each color name and it started spreading.
When you are introducing colors to your child it's not that u introduced them that this is a yellow color, this is red in color and it's done. Think of various ways where the color introduction is done in play way method.
- Who's is wearing which color clothes at home.
- Colors of your toys.
- What all colors u can find in your living room.
- Colors of cloth clips.
- Games like color sorting and color finder (through blocks).
- You can also tell them to bring all green color things in one place from your house. (Can be done with all colors)
- Explain to them the importance of colors in our life.
- Take them to a garden or places where they can find more colors.