P For Parenting. P For Planning.
After Kreesha was born I was so involved in taking care of her that I almost forget there is a world outside her. Life was full of blunders and then I realized, Parenting comes with Planning.
Before going to bed, I plan for the next day (which not always goes as planned) so that the day will be smoother. Few things I keep in mind before going to sleep are:
- Keep things ready for food you want to cook or at least keep in mind. It will be easy and fast to work in kitchen.
- Plan for cleanliness, laundry & other household chores (plan priority wise).
- Make a list of shopping so that once you leave for the market you can buy all the stuff without failing.
- Birthdays, Anniversary and Event reminders (so that no one misses your birthday and anniversary)
- Take some Me and We time for me and my husband.
- Pen down the things immediately when you remember something or you want to do it later.
This board I’m using is from (ivalueeveryidea) and it made my life blunder free.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: It’s Your Me-Time Mommy!